Thursday, May 19, 2011

Muscles

We were driving in the car...a long drive....to my brother's house. 
(It takes about an hour and a half, but it's worth it!)

A lot of conversations take place between the boys in the back seat. 

One of them was hilarious.

Rylan: My friend Brandon can make his muscle so big that I can even see it.  I want to exercise more and make mine bigger.  (Talking about his arm muscle.)

Me: Ok, you can exercise every day after school, like you've done before.  (I've caught him doing push ups, well, his version of push ups, trying to pump his arms up.)

Nathan: I can exercise to. I have big arm muscles, too.  (Which, by the way, he does.  His arms are really defined.)

Rylan: Nathan, you're not even to the point where girls are gonna like you.

Me: Actually, I didn't say anything.  I was laughing to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment