Sunday, September 12, 2010

Garbage Picker

Owen is now walking all over the place. He struts his stuff and is so proud of himself. He loves to be able to stand up and look at things and grab things off the counter. One thing he has discovered is the garbage can. We have one that is covered, but he's also learned how to open it. He stands up next to it and lifts the top up to discover what treasures lie beneath the lid. Usually, I catch him. Sometimes, I do not. Yesterday was one of those days that I did not. I looked over at him and saw him with something in his hand and in his mouth. He had taken a piece of a bagel out of the garbage and was happily biting pieces off. He looked at me and said, "AAAHH?! UUHHH?!" He gave me a great big smile and kicked his feet like he does when he's excited, and took another bite. Well....at least it was a bagel!

No comments:

Post a Comment