Saturday, September 18, 2010

Apples

The other day I was putting my produce away. I dropped a few apples, I thought it was three, but when I was picking them up I could only find two. Then I had that conversation in my mind, you know the one. Am I really going crazy? Because I thought there was three apples but I can't find the other one! Then I keep looking over the floor as I continue putting away the produce. A few minutes later, I noticed that the house was unusually void of the constant baby talk and squealing that Owen contributes. I asked, "Where's Owen?" And began looking around. I then found him under the table quietly eating an apple, trying to be ask quiet as possible. When he noticed that I saw him, he said, "Uhhh? Huh? Muh?" Then he laughed and gave me a cheesy smile to try to play it off and triumphantly took another bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment