Monday, August 23, 2010

I Don't Even Know You Anymore

One of the things that I guess I will be facing for the rest of my life, at least while the 3 boys are in the house, is burping at the table. (Among other bodily functions that are not allowed.) Rylan, in particular, has become very robust with his burps. He can even do them on command now. This is a problem at the table. We understand that sometimes things slip out, but we expect an "Excuse me" to be said and for him to acknowledge that he should have tried a little harder to keep that one in. Tonight, Rylan let a burp come tumbling out and didn't say anything about it. Daddy said, "Rylan, you don't even say excuse me anymore. You're getting bad at that." Nathan, seizing the opportunity, said "Yeah, Rylan. I don't even know you anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment